Monday, April 18, 2011

Yoga and TNT

During my massage, my massage therapist said that my hamstrings are pretty tight. I decided that the Yogamazing podcast for tight hamstrings was in order before TNT. Just as I was finishing up, class was getting ready to start, so that was great timing!

TNT was good. Not too hard, but not too easy. I had to "break up" with my trainer. I'm going to switch gyms so that I'm closer to home after work. The years of sitting in traffic after work are just getting to me more than ever before. Depending on how next session goes, we'll see if I switch back to the gym closer to work. Hopefully this trainer's good enough to win me over. My trainers have been pretty "crazy" (in a good way) in the past, so hopefully he understands where I am and what I'm trying to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment