Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Another swim down

This morning was another swim. Nothing too eventful. Here was what it was supposed to be 1200m

Here's what I did: 1050m

Coach L was standing on the side of the pool giving out critiques this morning. I was listening in on a few of them, just because they're basically free pointers and since I'm very new to this sport, I figured "why not?". As I was finishing up, Coach L asked how my swimming feels. I told her that it feels great, much better. She told me that it looks MUCH better. That made me feel good. I know there's still plenty of work to do, but given that it's a lot better than it was just 3 weeks ago, I'm more confident that I'll be able to do my swims.

Posted on the Active.com facebook page was this:

http://www.active.com/triathlon/Articles/Flexibility_training__Swimming_stretches.htm?cmp=17-1-468

Can't wait to give them a try.

Tonight - more cardio and TNT.

No comments:

Post a Comment