Monday, April 25, 2011

Disappointment

Today was a TNT day. I did a nice "easy" 25 minute bike ride before class (stationary bike). I've got one more session with my trainer J and the ladies at the 5pm M/W class. This is a really hard change for me to make. I'll be heading to the gym closer to home with a newer trainer. They class he's got isn't the most reliable, which is hard for me. I'll figure it all out though.

The disappointment comes here... I got an email this afternoon that my first tri was cancelled! They had too low of an enrollment in it, so they had to cancel it. I'm totally bummed out and was really looking forward to it. So, now I need to decide what to do. There's another sprint I was thinking about, but the timing just wasn't going to work before. Now that I'm not racing this weekend, it might be a possibility. I also need to decide if I want to do this same race in September or get a refund.

I hate last minute decisions. I never feel fully prepared for them.

I'll post my workout schedule for this week in a different post.

No comments:

Post a Comment