Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday Track

Today's track workout was 400s. I got there at 5:05 and managed to get my warmup in before the rest of the ladies got there. I ran with the Coach L to measure out the 400m, talked with her a bit about next steps given that my tri was cancelled, and then got to work.

I averaged a little over 1:30 for each of the 400s. I did two rounds of them and then the rest of the ladies joined me. As the rounds went on, I got a little slower, but not by much - about 5 seconds or so. On the first round with the ladies, I managed to pull away a good bit just because it was my third and their first. I was glad to not be out front for the rest of them! I did 8 of them before I had to get to work.

I went to spin class tonight - which was great. D always puts on a great class. It was crazy speedwork and man did it work me!

No comments:

Post a Comment