Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Humid Run

Last night, the forecast for this morning said 50-something degrees and a 75% chance of thunderstorms. Guess what?! They were WRONG! It was about 63 and humid as all get out without the rain... at least at 5:15 this morning.

One of the ladies was 15 minutes late, so we ran back to get her, so we had a 2 mile warm-up. Ah well, 3.5 miles in about 30 minutes this morning.

My body wasn't too happy with me this morning. I was actually getting good sleep, making up for Saturday's lack of sleep, so when I got out of bed at 4:20, ugh. I'm still a bit sore from my fall on Sunday, but it'll be fine. Just work through it, right?

We'll see if I make it to spin tonight. I love that class so much, I just really wish is was still at 5:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment