Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hills, hills, hills, hills

Today's workout is:

Hill repeats (am)
Spin class (pm)

I got to my coach's house at 5:15. As soon as everyone else showed up, we headed to the hill. Now, I mistakenly had mentally prepared myself for the hill near her house. Um, no. This one was about 5 minutes from her house and much tougher! Once we got there, we had to run up a bajillion times and then back down.

I did it 4 times before I had to leave. I actually felt pretty strong. Who knows how the next few would've gone, but the first 4 felt good.

Hopefully I'll get to spin class tonight. I desperately need to!

Edited to add: I got to spin class and it was AWESOME! My spin instructor wrecked her bike last weekend as part of a race and wow. Girl probably has a torn rotator cuff, as well as a bunch of bumps and bruises and a few very swollen areas. She didn't take it any easier on us for class. Love her for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment