Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday Track/Speed, TNT, and Spin

Today's workout was this:

Track/Speed workout - wu with drills - pose drill (#4), exaggerated lunge, lean with hips. Here is a link to a video describing pose. Scroll down on page to find it.
http://www.crossfitimpavidus.com/events-community/endurance-blog/?bib_page_offset=10

3 x 1 mile repeats hold within 1-3 sec. of each. Rest 1-3 min. btwn each repeat.


Any time that Coach L is out of town (like this week), it seems that no one wants to do the track workout. T & I were the only ones to show up, so we didn't do this workout. Oops?! Instead, we did a 5 mile run. It felt great! The only bad thing about the run was that T told me that she's leaving the team after this week. It makes me a bit sad, but I totally understand.

I need to figure out how many miles are on my shoes. I think it's time to replace them. My left hamstring and calf are in pain after the runs and my right IT band is bothering me again. Grrrr. Ah well, a good reason to get shiny new running shoes!

Tonight, I did my TNT class. It was just ok. The workout itself was good, but it was just quiet... weird quiet. Ah well.

After TNT, I drug myself up to spin class. I really didn't want to, but I did it. D wasn't there, and her sub C loves standing climbs... which I hate. It's all good, I got the workout in, but I definitely didn't enjoy it as much as normal.

Today was a good/bad day, in general, but definitely in my workouts. Hopefully tomorrow's better

No comments:

Post a Comment