Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday Run

Today was a 5k time trial and TNT.

Workout:
Run - 5k time trial. Record time. This is race pace!

It's been so hot here that I had to do this on the treadmill. I would've preferred to be outside, but with the heat index being over 100, I decided to be safe instead. I ran before TNT, so I was up against a hard time cutoff. I managed to get in 2.77 miles (I was running late to the gym) in 21:46. I was thrilled with that time! It's faster than I've ever run continuously before!

TNT was good. There were only 2 of us. J (the other girl) had never been in a class of 2 before and didn't know what she was in for. I knew exactly what I was in for, and was prepared for it. I did forget how much running before class takes out of me though!

Still feeling strong though! How could I not?!

No comments:

Post a Comment