Monday, July 11, 2011

This week's schedule

Here's this week's schedule. I seriously slacked off the past 2 weeks - need to regain focus and get back on the horse. I especially need to make sure I get my long run in. I've been seriously slackin on getting those in and it shows in my training.


Monday
Day off

Tuesday
Track  - Running drills - practice #4, pulling with hamstring, leaning with hips , exaggerated forward lunge; 4-6 x 400's - staying within 3-5 sec of each other
TNT
Spin

Wednesday
Swim - wu - 300 swim and drills; Drills - 1 arm drill, fist drill, 6 kicks each side drill; 3 x (50y, 100y, 200y); Cool down - 200 non free (kicking, breast, back)

Thursday
Bike -  20 mile time trial (all out effort)
TNT

Friday
Swim - wu with drills, pull, kick -  300 yd; Tempo swim - 1000 yds at 85% pace; cool down with non free

Saturday
Run - long run
Sprint -  4 miles
Olympic -  7 miles
Half Iron - 11 miles

Sunday
Brick -
Sprint - 1.5 hour ride / 30 min. run
Olympic - 2 hour ride / 30 min. run
Half Ironman - 3 hour ride/ 60 min run

No comments:

Post a Comment