Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tough Tuesday

Today was a really tough day for me. Not so much work-out wise, but mentally. Here are my workouts for today:

Track - Running drills - practice #4, pulling with hamstring, leaning with hips , exaggerated forward lunge; 4-6 x 400's - staying within 3-5 sec of each other
TNT
Spin

Track was really hard for me today. Coach L snapped at me for no reason and I'm still not sure how I feel about it. After she snapped, she did go back into normal "L", so it was really weird. Apparently, my running form is pretty close to POSE running, which is what she's trying to get us to work towards. Such an odd workout.

TNT was good. I always love the first one back after cardio week. I did manage to pull T back when he was putting more tension on my squat rows! One point for me!

Spin was HARD! With the Tour de France going on, I apparently need to pay attention to what stage is going on. Today was a sprint stage - so we did an hour of sprints. Hard work I tell you! It's ok, I feel like I'm getting stronger, so I can't complain at all!

Overall, I think the 3 workouts today have gotten me out of my funk. Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment