Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuesday - TNT & Spin

Tonight was my first "real" workout in 2 weeks. I originally wasn't too sure of how it was going to go. I'm at about 90% (feeling better after the cold), so still not quite where I'd like to be, but it's time to get off the couch. My couch and I had a bit of a break up discussion today. :)

I went to TNT and T took it easier than normal on me. He could tell I still wasn't feeling quite like myself, so that was nice of him.

After TNT, I decided to go ahead and stick to the schedule and head to spin class. I REALLY wasn't sure how this would go given that 1) my last bike ride was 102 miles on Oct 15 and 2) I was feeling kind of "eh" to begin with. My legs were definitely feeling fresh. "Flat road" was about 2-3 gears higher than normal. Also, for our sprints, I was in higher gears than normal. However, my upper body wasn't feeling so fresh. At one point, I had snot sitting in the back of my throat - it wouldn't come up or go down - ANNOYING. Around the 30 minute mark, I was struggling. I powered through and was glad that I did.

Hopefully, I sweated out the rest of this cold and left it on the gym floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment