Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday - TNT/Spin

Tonight was TNT and Spin. I ran over to the gym for TNT, like I normally do. It's been unseasonally warm here since our first snow (go figure). Normally, I'm all sorts of motivated to do my lifting workouts. Tonight, not so much. T asked me why so gloomy, and I straight up told him I'd prefer to be outside instead of inside. He responded back that we could take the bungees outside and do TNT out there, just need headlamps. I told him I could be back in less than 10 min with my headlamp. He just laughed at me.Yea... I really wanted to be outside so bad.

Spin was rough for me tonight. I so wasn't focused on being there. We had quite a few intervals and hills. Blah. I need to get my head on straight since I have a 3 hr spin on Saturday! I think part of my problem is that I've been doing spin in my normal workout shorts, so I'm without padding... it's distracting! D worked hard to keep the entire class motivated, and it was a good workout, I just wasn't the most motivated of them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment