Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday - TNT/Spin

This week is pretty spin heavy in preparation for Sweat for a Vet on Saturday. Today was TNT and a 30 minute easy spin.
TNT went well. We ended with one of my least favorite leg/core workouts - 12 pushups, 12 squats, 11 pushups, 11 squats... all of the way down to 1 and 1. I do this activity as fast as I can just to get it over with. I don't even mind that I have to squat until everyone else gets done.

The spin was a chore. I wasn't in the mindset to spin at all today. Plus, I got up there and someone else was in there... and had turned off the fans. WHO DOES THAT?! I should've asked if he minded if I turned them on, but I just did it without the fans. It went ok - just kept moving. I don't know that I've ever been happier to get off a spin bike after such a short spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment