Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday - Run

Today's workout was a 6 mile run, but instead I did 5. Not because I didn't feel like I could do 6... but because I ran out of time. I also had a massage this morning, and I was running out of time (literally) to get to it, so I had to cut the run a mile short.

The run itself was good. I chased down one chick who was doing a run/walk and then on the way back chased down an older guy (maybe later 50s?) wearing an ironman hat. It took me about 48 minutes to run 5 miles, not too bad. I feel like I need to get my time down a bit, but I'm also not too worried about it.

I still need to download my stats from my watch. I think I'm going to try to post my heart rate stuff on here, since I'm going to start trying to use it. I need to do a lactate threshold test, but that's going to have to wait until after the 15k.

Update: I downloaded all of the info from my run earlier today.

Distance: 5.08 miles
Time: 49:29 (a little longer than I thought)
Elevation Gain: 186 ft
Elevation Loss: 186 ft
Average Pace: 9:45/mile
Average HR: 178
Max HR: 190

No comments:

Post a Comment