Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Morning swim and TNT

In an effort to get my workouts in this week, I went to my gym pool instead of meeting my group for our workout and then went to TNT to get my lifting in.

Today's swim was:
wu - 300 swim and drills; Drills - 1 arm drill, fingertip drill, 6 kicks each side drill; 15-25 x 50yds on the 1:00 -1:10 min. depending on your pace (10-15 sec rest in btwn each). Stay within 3-5 sec of your best time.

I did:
wu - 300 swim and drills; Drills - 1 arm drill, fingertip drill, 6 kicks each side drill; 12 x 50yds on the 1:00 -1:10 min. depending on your pace (10-15 sec rest in btwn each). Stay within 3-5 sec of your best time. cd - 100

Total: 1000m

If I had more time, I would've gotten in a few more. Ah well. My fastest was :40. I did about 3 of them at this speed. Crazy fast for me. My slowest was :56. I'm pretty happy with those times.

Then it was to TNT. I HATE lifting in the morning. My body revolts. I managed to struggle through. I met some of J's normal workout partners. One of them was like "Oh! You're his wife, the triathlete!" I just laughed, and said, "Yes, I'm Heather. Nice to meet you." I was so glad when 6:45 came, I was so relieved. I'm usually not like that, as I love to lift, but man I hate doing it in the morning. Glad it's in for the week though!

No comments:

Post a Comment