Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It is Wednesday... Right?!

This morning's workout was a swim, per the usual:

Swim - wu - 8 x 75 swim (:15 rest), odds - breast/back, evens - free; 2 x 200 free medium pace (:25 rest); 100 swim easy pace (1 min. rest); 200 free - fast pace (:30 rest); 4 x 100 free - medium pace (:10 rest); cool down

I did:
200m wu; 8 x 75 swim (:15 rest), odds - breast/back, evens - free; 2 x 200 free medium pace (:25 rest); 100 swim easy pace (1 min. rest); 200 free - fast pace (:30 rest); 100 free easy (as cooldown)

Total: 1600 yds

Usually, I get to the pool around 5am and there's someone else from our group there around 5:10 or so. This morning, no one else showed up until almost 5:40! Coach L wasn't there, so I need to email her to make sure everything's ok since she said yesterday that she'd be there. It was such an odd feeling to be at practice and no one else showed up. I was glad D and J showed up so that I wasn't just chillin alone.

When I went to bed last night, I felt horrible. I even told my husband that if I got up to puke, I'd be ok, I just didn't feel well. So unlike me. I didn't get up to puke, but I probably should've forced the issue. When I woke up at 4:20, I still kind of felt like crap. Who knows what that's all about.

Given that little tid bit... my swim was just OK today. Definitely not great. I got through the workout, but I felt like I was just getting through, and not doing great. I'm glad I skipped spin last night (even though I REALLY should've gone). I'll try to hit it up tonight if I can. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment