Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday Swim

Today's workout was this:

wu - 300 swim and drills; 4 x 5 min. intervals with 2 min. recovery btwn rounds. Cover as much distance as possible; Cool down - 200 kick/pull/ non free

I actually finished all of it! I soooooooo wasn't in the mood to do the swim this morning, but I had no choice since J's sister is coming to stay with us tonight. Ah well, it was good to get it done.

In each of the 5 minute intervals, I swam 250yds. I feel like I probably could've pushed it a bit, but given that I didn't even feel like being there, I'll take it! I'm really trying to focus on getting my left arm straighter and out of the water higher on the recovery. I'm also trying to focus on keeping my head down more.  I'm also thinking of taking swim lessons this winter. J may join me in that. Yea!

Total: 1500 yds

No comments:

Post a Comment