Monday, June 6, 2011

Yoga Monday

Originally, I was thinking of doing last Friday's swim today to be able to get it in. After having issues (again) with the cat and taking another trip to the vet to get medications for her, I figured it'd be best if I was home after administering the first dose. So... it's not in the cards to get this swim workout in.

I decided to do some yoga instead. My left calf is a little tight after Sunday's race and I figured it might be best just to stretch it out. I probably should've done the "runner's general" instead of the "swimmer's general" on my Yoga for Athletes DVD, but eh. I've forgotten how much I enjoy yoga. I really need to incorporate it in more. It's just a great stretch, cleansing of the mind, and generally very relaxing (even when in difficult poses).

No comments:

Post a Comment