Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tough Tuesday

Today's track workout was 10x200s. It was TOUGH! S and I kept a pace of :49 to :53 for each 200. The :53 was by far our slowest, and was the second one we did. By the 10th one, I was exhausted! But, I guess that's kind of the point, push until you can't push any longer. The weather was beautiful, the humidity was perfect (read: not there), and I was feeling motivated.

TNT was good tonight too. I was a bit tired, but nothing too bad. Pretty normal weight lifting workout. I'm finding that some of the people are ubber lazy, which I hate. T's birthday is Thursday, that'll be a fun workout!

Spin class was another tough workout! We did long, hard hills today. 3 1/2 minute hills... 8 of them! The last 3, my hills weren't as steep as D probably would've liked. My legs were still pretty tired from the morning workout.

After spin class, I was walking by one of the later TNT groups (my weight lifting group) and they were finishing up their legs. T stopped me and said "Ms .Heather! Speed squats with the group since you're passing by." I played along and said "oh, ok" He joked that he was going to put weights in my bag, to which I said "no thank you!". D walked past when I was doing them and asked what in the world I was doing, so I explained that T is my 5pm workout before her spin class. She laughed at me. It was a good ending to my crazy tough workout day!

No comments:

Post a Comment