Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday Track

This morning's track workout was NOT what I expected at all. I was expecting to do some short speed work style drills. We concentrated on our running form today. Coach L was showing us information on the POSE running form. I need to do a bit more research on the topic, but it was all very interesting. Now, I feel like I need to get a "real" run in later today... especially since I'll be missing spin tonight (again).

I'll probably update this later tonight with what I ended up doing and TNT information.

Update:
I went to TNT and had a blast. I love the day after cardio week. It hurts so good. :) Many of the other members of my class didn't like it so much. Ah well... they need to actually do their cardio. You can easily tell who did their 5 days and who lied about their 5 days. Slackers. (My husband's included in that "Slackers" comment.)

After TNT, I went to spin class. I decided I'd just leave at 6:30 to change and get over to Transition Triathlon for the seminar. Spin class was great. I wish we'd have a weekend that I didn't have anything to do so that I could actually meet up with D's group. It sounds like it'd be much more fun than my current plans for this weekend!

The seminar was on mental health for atheltes. It was interesting, but not really what I expected. It was good to hear other women and their issues, goals, and mental battles with all things surrounding the sport of triathlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment