Tuesday, June 28, 2011

To spin or not to spin?

So... I skipped my track workout this morning. Sometimes, 4:20am is just too early to get out of bed. Today was one of those days. I have to figure out where else to fit in the workout this week, but I have a couple of options. Thursday may end up being the day, but we'll see.

Also, since I lifted yesterday, there was none of that today. There will be more tomorrow instead of Thursday as well.

The question of the day was to spin or not to spin. I asked my husband, who was home for once, if he wanted to go with me and he actually said "sure!", so we went. I'm so glad we did. We had 4 minute hill intervals today - 1:45 in the saddle, :15 out, 2 min in, :15 out. Gotta love how D plays. Great workout. My legs are still recovering a bit from Sunday's ride, but it felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment