Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday's Hills and TNT

This morning we did hills. I was expecting the same huge, steep hill as last time, but this time Coach L had us do a long, steady hill instead. It was a good change, though I think I'd rather just have it done! Each hill was .38 miles long and we had to try to sprint it. Fun stuff I tell ya! I only got 3 in before I had to go.

Tonight, I ran over to the gym because I felt like I cut my morning workout short (even though I didn't). Got into the gym and did TNT. I must've scared away the rest of my class... it was me and this other chick who normally does Mon/Wed. Ah well... their loss! TNT was really good, I was definitely glad I got that lifting workout in.

I skipped spin since I have a race this weekend and I don't want to be too tired from doing 3 workouts in one day. I'm planning on getting on my bike either tomorrow or Thursday to make up for it.

I got my race number (557) and wave to start in (6th) for the race on Saturday. It's getting real!

No comments:

Post a Comment