Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday Track, TNT, and Spin Class

Today was a bit insane. My track workout was 3x (200m, 400m, 600m) sprints. It went really well. I kept up with one of the other ladies pretty nicely. We did our 400m in the same time as last week (1:34) and the 600m in about 2:17. Can't remember the time for the 200m. We tried pretty hard to keep them consistent and did a good job.

After work, I got home, changed, and got to TNT for my first workout with the new trainer and location. The workout went ok - there are some whiney people in that group! I'm definitely of the mind set either do it, or don't, but don't complain about it.T was pretty good and is getting used to having a stronger lady in the class.

After TNT, because I hadn't had quite enough workouts for the day, I did spin class. Honestly, I could tell I was tired. I felt like I needed an energy blast from somewhere (Gu, Shot Blox, etc would've bene good!). It was a good class though.

And now... to bed. I'm falling asleep as I type this, so it's definitely time!

No comments:

Post a Comment