Thursday, May 5, 2011

5k Time Trial and TNT

Today's run was a 5k time trial. Guess what I didn't finish?! I got to the gym and hopped on the treadmill. I got hrough 1.5 miles and had to end the torture. I didn't really have enough time to get all of the way through the run before my TNT class. I did the 1.5 miles in just over 11 minutes, so that was awesome.

TNT was good. Today was weigh in and body fat checks. Six weeks ago, I was 129lbs with 20% body fat. In those 6 weeks, I've been working out steadily with Tri 4 Women and keeping up with my TNT. I'm down to 128 lbs and 13.7% body fat. I'm not really confident that I actually dropped that much body fat in six weeks. It's also a different measuring machine, so who knows. We'll see what the next measurement brings in six weeks.

The group of ladies in the class I'm in are a bit too whiny for me. I think T gets that and he's definitely taking time out to push me as hard as he can, which I'm happy about.

No comments:

Post a Comment