Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rainy Track Day, TNT, and Spin

I woke up at 3:30 this morning to thunderstorms. Why oh why does it have to rain on a day I need to be outside at 5:15am? Really? After checking emails to see if track was cancelled, I sucked it up and got moving.

I got to the track at about 5:13, just long enough to get my watch working and for it to start raining harder. Ugh. By 5:20, the three of us who raced this weekend were the only three at practice, so we decided if we were going to do it, we needed to just suck it up and do it.

Our warmup turned into a 2.8 mile run and then the sprints. I only got in 2 sets of the 200 sprints, but I was ok with that. I wasn't really feeling it and just knew I needed to run.

Did the work thing, got home, changed, and got my butt over to TNT. It was just me and one other chick. It's her second session and we got to chatting for a bit, which was cool.

After TNT, I was feeling good, so I went to spin class. I'm glad I did. D worked our butts with hill repeats. Just what I needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment