Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I love the weather!

So, yesterday, I did my 45 min TNT group training (weightlifting) class. My group consisted of just me! Wooo hooo, nothing like a little 1 on 1 training. It's nice to have that every once in a while. My knee was still bothering me a little from the craptastic fun on Sunday, so I didn't want to chance a run on it.

This morning, the weather's WAY too nice to not run. It was 59 when I got up at 7 this morning... 59! In the summer?! So, I managed to get out and do a 3 mile run. It was definitely a slow one - 10 min/mile pace, but that seems to be my groove these days, so I'll take it. I've been slacking on my track work and I know it. Plus, my knee's still a little sore from Sunday (but mostly I've been slacking).

The bike goes back to the bike shop today to deal with the knee issue and then I'm going to take it out for a short-ish ride. I have my CPR/AED class tonight at 6. Looking forward to having that out of the way!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good day.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday was pretty good. CPR training went well, will include that in today's write up after I finish studying. It never even hit 80 here, so wonderful! Of course, that's short lived and we'll be up to 100 tomorrow - Sunday. YAY! :/

    ReplyDelete