Thursday, June 7, 2012

How is it only Thursday?!

This week has been a tough one workout wise. After having taken almost all of May off, this is the first week I'm "all in" again. With only 12 weeks left until THE race, I've got to get my butt moving.

That being said, I think this week's schedule was a bit much with the way it's structured. I've had 3 workouts on Tues/Thurs and it's just too much... so next week, I'm moving my weight lifting to Mon/Wed morning and hopefully that'll help a good bit.

My bike today was good. I went to the spin room again just because of the timing. Hopefully next week, I'll be able to take my bike out at least to the W&OD trail to ride. I hate riding the trail, but I think it'll be better in the week than on the weekends. I put in a good effort today and actually did my single leg drills - they were tough!

TNT was good today, but tough. T had me curling 40 lbs... any day he pushes me like that, I'm pretty much shot for the rest of the night! The last set of pushups did me in, for sure! Great workout though.

Tomorrow's supposed to be a rest day, but I need Saturday to be a rest day, so I'll be aiming to get in my long run at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment