Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Monday!

This week's a recovery week for tri training, so it'll be pretty light. I got up early this morning and went to the 6:50 TNT (weight lifting) class. We had body fat tests today - YIKES! Class was good, but hot. It's super humid here this morning, and the gym definitely was affected. The temperature itself wasn't too bad, but when you add the humidity, nothing's cooling down!

Weight: 135 (down 5 lbs from about 12 weeks ago when I last had my body fat done due to being sick as a dog 6 weeks ago)

Body Fat: 16.7% (down about 2% from 12 weeks ago)

All in all, pretty good. I need to drop about 5 more lbs and I'd like to see my body fat around 14-15% by August, but we'll see. Since I'm not working right now, I've been doing so much better about cooking at home (out of necessity!) and so the body fat should come down. Also, if I start actually doing my training instead of slacking off (and being 6 weeks behind... ah!), I should see some great results.

Like I said, this week's a recovery week for tri training, so it's pretty light. Here's to getting it done!

Mon - rest
Tues - bike easy 30 min, swim 1 hr
Wed - run easy 40-60 min
Thurs - bike easy 40 min, swim 1 hr
Fri - rest
Sat - run 1 hr easy
Sun - bike 1-2 hrs easy

No comments:

Post a Comment