Thursday, June 21, 2012

2 days until the weekend!

Today's workouts consist of a 40-60 min bike ride (Z2! baby) and an hour swim. I need to figure out the timing of today since I'm meeting a friend for lunch at noon (which will take me about an hour to get to) and then have a hair appt at 3. I think I can get the ride in after my hair appt and the swim is at 8pm, so that's not an issue. Of course, I still have to get my studies in for the day too. I'm almost caught up on the day I was previously behind (3 more pages to go), so I should be done with that before I leave for lunch with no problems.

I have a text book called "Fitness Professionals' Guide to Musculoskeletal Anatomy and Human Movement" that I also need to be reviewing, but I really need a PC with Windows on it to do that (I'm a Mac girl!). I'm waiting for my hubby to put Windows back on my old laptop so that I can use the CD that came with that text book to really get into that... then I start adding on the studying of the muscles & bones too!

No comments:

Post a Comment