Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday - Bring it!

After a way too lazy weekend (again... um... this is a PROBLEM!), I've decided I need to kick my butt into gear. After all, Maine's only about 9 or 10 weeks away (I need to count). CRAP!

This morning, I woke up with Jon and got my 30 min Z2 run in, before I went to lift weights. Whew! It felt good though. I kept it at a nice, easy 10 min/mile pace, getting in 3 miles before 7am. Nothing like it. Then a 45 min TNT class, complete with too many sets of mountain climbers and a couple of sets of burpees. Love it!

I've also decided that starting today, I'm back to tracking food, weight, measurements, water, etc. It's time. I have to get rid of at least 5 lbs before Aug 26 to be at race weight (and not feel like a stuffed sausage in my wet suit). I'm going to add a ticker (if I figure out how) from myfitnesspal to the website to allow you to see how I'm progressing.

Game on body, game on.

Also, I'm one day behind in my studies, so I'll be playing catch up a bit this week. I'm excited for this week's studies; nutrition. Should be good to read what ACE's stand point is on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment