Tuesday, June 5, 2012

3rd time's the charm

Today was insane. Well... this week has been really. I started studying for my ACE personal trainer exam on Monday. It's taken me about 3 hrs each day to get through everything I need to for the day. Ah!

Today, I had a bike, TNT, and a swim to do (3 workouts!). That's almost a full 3 hrs of working out. Needless to say, I'm TIRED! The bike was good - I went to the spin room to do it. I really need to get out and ride my bike, but it's hard to do that if I'm not on the W&OD trail... so spin room it was. I laid out a 50 minute ride and then walked down the stairs to TNT. Lifted/did abs for 45 minutes.

Then... I went home and made dinner. Cause, everyone should eat between workouts!

At 7:30, we left for swim practice. It was good - I moved up a lane and am probably the slowest person in the lane now, but it's all good. I'll get faster as my stroke improves. I spent most of the practice working on having high elbows. Oh and... Coach R pushed me into the pool. :) I guess we were taking too much time getting in. It wasn't a hard push, more of a "gentle nudge" (and I knew he was standing there and was going to do it).

I have to say, I'm really enjoying the Team Z swim workouts. I need to get my butt to a couple of the bikes and runs!

No comments:

Post a Comment