Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Run

I wasn't sure if I'd actually do a run tonight given the past week's GI issues. J and I decided to head to the gym instead of running outside and not having a bathroom accessible. So, I got onto the dreamill and set up to run a 10k. If I made it, great. If not, that was ok too. Just wanted to run as long as possible.

I set the treadmill to 6.3 (9:31 per mile) and started running. 59:23 later, I had completed my 10k. I had a few cramps, but was able to breathe deep enough through them to get them to stop. I also took in a Honey Stingers Gold early on in the run to see how my body handled it. I was very pleasantly surprised with how well the run went.

P.S. - I beat my previous (2009) 10k time by over 12 minutes. AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment