Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday's all screwed up

I went to bed last night around 9:30, set my alarm for the 4:10 wake up, drug myself out of bed, got ready for my run, and then checked my email. I was the only person, other than my coach, that was going to be at track. REALLY?! Needless to say, I emailed my coach back and said "go back to bed". If she could do the run with me, I'd say "let's meet up", but she can't, so it's not really worth it. So... back into pajamas and into bed with me.

Went to the gym a little early to get in some of the intervals. I did about 5 of the 30 sec on, 30 sec off repeats and then went to TNT. TNT was good - T decided I look too comfortable doing squats and lunges without weight, so I got a "friend" (a 25 lb weight). After a good beating to my legs, I went to spin class.

D's been out on vacation, so we had a sub again. She was just ok. I don't think I'd ever willingly take her class again, but whatever.  It was a rushed 2.5 hrs of working out, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment