Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thursday

Today's workouts were as follows:

Run - sprint - 4 miles.- 1st mile - 85% , 2nd mile 95%, 3rd mile 85%, 4th mile 95%
olympic - 6 miles - 1st @ 80%, 2 mile- 95% 3 - 80% 4- 95% 5 - 80%, 6 - 95%

Bike - this can be doubled up on Wed. Thur or Friday depending on schedule.
7 x 5 min. hard 3-4 min. easy recovery btwn. Good wu and cooldown

TNT

I did TNT first. It went well - the last thing we did was 10 pushups followed by 10 squats, 9 pushups, 9 squats, 8 pushups, 8 squats... down to 1 of each. I managed to finish first out of our class which earned me more squats. YAY!

After TNT, I went into the spin room and did the bike workout. It was a nice, long ride. For the hard sections of the ride, I rode the base of a hill. Nice and hard after 7 - 5 minute efforts. Rode for about 66 minutes.

I put off the run until later this week. Double workouts are difficult to fit in when you've got lifting to do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment