Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dragging to the Pool Wednesday

This week has been horrid as far as my body is concerned. Maybe TMI, but I hate "ikky week". My body just doesn't want to do it's normal thing and I feel like I'm dragging the entire time. Today was no different. Just getting out of bed was a feat.

I made it to the pool about 10 minutes late, did my warm up and then chilled out when M and H got there. L got there not too much later, and we proceeded to chat for about 20 minutes. I guess I wasn't really feeling it.

Workout was:
wu - 400 swim and drills; 20 x 50 yds. (1st 25 sec. rest 2nd 20sec. rest 3rd 15 sec. rest 4th 10 sec. rest. 5th 5 sec rest. Repeat rest in this order until finished); 4 x 50 pull 50 kick; cool down

I did:
wu - 200 swim and drills; 15 x 50 yds. (1st 25 sec. rest 2nd 20sec. rest 3rd 15 sec. rest 4th 10 sec. rest. 5th 5 sec rest. Repeat rest in this order until finished); 2 x 50 pull 50 kick

So, basically, I did half the workout. Not anything to be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment