Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday - Almost slacked off

This morning, I just wasn't feelin the idea of swimming at 5am. I felt bad because it meant only one of our team members went to the pool, but I knew I just wasn't going to have a good workout. So... I didn't go. Instead, I managed to talk myself into swimming this afternoon - but only after I was told J wasn't getting home until after 7.

Here was today's workout:
Swim - wu - 400 swim and drills; 10-15 x 75 m all out with 25 m active rest recovery; 300 cool down - pull, kick, non free

Here's what I did:
Swim - wu - 400 swim and drills; 6  x 75 m all out with 25 m active rest recovery; 3 x 100 swim; 200 cool down - pull, kick, non free

Total: 1500m

It didn't feel great, but I got something done. Better than nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment