Sunday, April 1, 2012

Last week...

I really need to be better about updating this throughout the week.



Monday – Yoga or maybe a run
Nope... slacked off instead


Tuesday – TNT/Short hill climbs (bike) (or spin class)
Yup, did both. TNT was pretty good. I had my weigh in/body fat done today since I missed last Thursday's class. I'm up to 140 lbs (which I knew... yuk!) and at 19% body fat. Both need to come down NOW. Back on WW for me...
Spin class was awesome. Having ridden my bike at home all winter, I almost forgot how great spin class is. Now that I'm back... man is she working me!


Wednesday – 1500m swim
Nope, met up with a dear friend who's back for a couple of weeks from Casablanca. Even I know that some things are just more important than a workout. :) We talked about gelato, pizza, and all things yummy in Italy and Greece (we're cruising with her and her husband in May).


Thursday – TNT/8x30 sec: 40 min total (run)
I did a 20 minute tempo run, which felt great; then did TNT. TNT was a bit rough. I think Trey was upping my weights a little. Silly guy!

I was going to do a 40 minute run, but when I got home, my study materials for the ACE personal trainer exam were at my door! I started to go through them a little before TNT.


Friday – 1550m swim
Did Wednesday's swim because I forgot to change the workout I had with me. Ah well, about the same distance. It was a good swim. I also had a fun time at The Bike Lane before my workout, but that's a different post... which I'll do later today after I know what I need to know. :)


Saturday – 55 min run
Really should've done this, but went to my nephew's 4th birthday party and then helped my mom clean some stuff up instead. Spent 5 hours or so in the car. LONG day!


Sunday – 1 hr, 15 min bike + 10 min transition run
Will be doing this later today. After the bike store, REI, and other running around... while Jon's mowing the lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment