Monday, April 2, 2012

New bike!!!!

So, the great bike store debate was which size to put me on... the x-small or the small. After a discussion between the managers, the small won out - which meant I had a choice of the WSD or "normal" bike paint schemes!

I went with...


It's the "normal" one instead of the WSD (blue paint scheme). I LOVE it. Can't wait to get it! I won't be able to get fitted on it until Friday, April 13, but that's ok. I'm changing out a few components that will make it especially mine. YAY!

UPDATE: The bike store manager called me today. When he was putting in the order, my beautiful green paint scheme bike is on backorder until May. Soooooo, I told him to go ahead and order the blue one. I was between them anyhow, but I'm a tad sad, but it's ok - the blue one will be beautiful as well!



2 comments:

  1. Nice! Somehow I missed this post. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Now that I've been on "my" bike (the blue one), I'm happy it's blue. Now... she needs a name!

    ReplyDelete