Friday, April 13, 2012

Week 1, Days 4 & 5

Thursday - TNT/Cycling

Tonight was a great TNT workout! We had a newbie join us, so Trey used me as a bit of an example, but that only really benefits me. :)

I also had a cycling workout. I threw on some tv, put on a trainer road workout, and went for it!

Friday - Bike fit!

I got to go visit my tri bike. I got my fit done, which was great. Got to learn a bit more about the bike, which is always good. Unfortunately, the bar ends have to be trimmed, so the bike had to stay at the store. I can't wait until it can come home (read: I can ride it on the road)!

2 comments:

  1. Hope they trim up the bars quickly so you can get it home. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. They haven't called yet, so I'll give them a call tomorrow. I'll probably stop by Friday and pick up the bike. I know they had a very busy weekend, so I'm giving them a few extra days. :)

    ReplyDelete