Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Week 2, Days 1 - 3

Monday I took completely off. There's something fully satisfying about not having to do a single workout when you've done 11 in 6 days.

Tuesday, it was back to TNT and spin class. TNT was good. Everyone was pretty quiet though. Spin class was interesting. We had a couple of ladies in the back who would NOT stop talking. It drove a few of us crazy... almost said something to them, but I held my tongue, as did the other 4 people who wanted to say something. Great class otherwise. Dawn always throws us a great workout!

Wednesday brought me to the pool and treadmill. The swim was pretty good. The run... well, I walked the last 10 minutes of it. My body just wasn't having it, so I kept moving, but walked. That's OK. After all, I did the 10 miler on Saturday only half trained. So, I'll count it as a recovery run and call that that.

We'll see what tomorrow's workout brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment