Sunday, April 22, 2012

Week 2, Day 4- 7

On Thursday, I had TNT and cycling. TNT was pretty good. Nothing out of the ordinary. Came home and got on my bike for my 1:15 cycle workout. My tri bike came home today. So excited!

Friday, I had a swim and run. The pool was overrun by kids, which was obnoxious, but I got my swim done. Got changed, went up to the treadmill, and just struggled. My right hip and knee were bothering me so much, I stopped the run only 5 minutes into it.

Saturday, I was scheduled for a brick workout. We had a million and a half errands to run. By the time we got done, we pumped up the tires on the new bike and realized the front tire is rubbing on the brakes. Back to the shop it goes. Sigh. I did the 45 min cycle on my roadie inside. It was thunderstorming out, so I didn't run.

Sunday, went and got my hair cut and then to the pool. Again, it was really busy. I ran into a kid, but whatever. The dad should've been keeping an eye on him. My hip and knee were still bothering me, so no run. Hopefully this issue goes away VERY soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment