Friday, April 6, 2012

Behind on posts... again!

This week has been crazy busy and stressful. We had a huge shakeup at work and I'm still really unsettled by it. That being said, I've been hitting my workouts.

Tuesday was by far the most stressful day. I needed some time to process everything that happened that day, so I actually didn't do my workout, but made a plan to make it up on Wednesday.

Wednesday, I did my swim and really enjoyed it - even with some crazy hard lactate thresholds. I also did a 65 minute spin, which went really well!

Thursday, I did my 34 minute run. There were 14 intervals. I decided to do it on the treadmill... probably could've pushed myself harder if I had done it outside, but at least it got done!

Tonight, I did my swim, but I have to say I was highly annoyed. The lifeguard tonight sucked and there were kids every where. There were also a couple of really inconsiderate parents. Just not a great environment for a workout. I have to say, I was VERY happy to get out of the pool today. I don't feel that way often, but it was one of those days.

On to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment