Monday, April 9, 2012

Week 1 of Half Ironman Training

This week starts the beginning of 20 weeks of half ironman training. Last week was a really rough week emotionally, and this week promises to be similar. Work suffered some changes that made an "ok" situation no longer be "ok". I'm trying to deal with it the best that I can, but it's proving to be really tough. I need a serious attitude check. The workouts aren't cutting it right now, and usually they do. Thankfully, Jon's being super supportive about all of this.

Back to the workouts:

Monday: (usually my off/yoga day) Run (35-60 min) and Swim (1400m) - I have to miss Friday's workout, so it has to get done today.

Tuesday: TNT and Spin

Wednesday: Swim (1400m) and Run (35 min)

Thursday: TNT and Cycle (1 hr)

Friday: BIKE FIT!!!!!

Saturday: St Charles Running Festival 10 miler (I feel so under prepared for this race)

Sunday: Swim (1700m) and Cycle (1 hr 30 min)



Total of 9 workouts this week. Goodness help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment