Monday, April 30, 2012

New news!

So instead of recapping how horribly crappy last week was, I'm going to move on with why I haven't posted much about this week's workouts.

I joined a local triathlon training team - Team Z! I'm psyched and really looking forward to getting started with them. Not only that, but my wonderful husband joined too! He's officially signed up for his first tri - Patriot's Sprint on Sept 9. I'm so proud of him for getting out of his comfort zone on this one, without any pressure from me.

Tonight: Bike clinic
Tuesday: TNT, Swim clinic, swim
Wednesday:
Thursday: TNT
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday:

I'm leaving some of this blank right now. I need to check the new schedule. CRAZY!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome that your husband is giving a Tri a shot. I am super impressed!! I think it is great you guys are both so involved in fitness activities. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda! I'm really hoping he enjoys it. He's super jazzed about it for now! We don't usually work out together, so this will be an interesting few months. :)

    ReplyDelete