Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week 3 Olympic Distance Plan

I'm hoping to get through this week having completed all of the following workouts:

Tuesday - 1 hr 15 min cycle
Wednesday - 1300m swim (base intervals)
Thursday - 40 min run
Friday - 1550m swim (fartlek intervals)
Saturday - 1 hr 15 min cycle
Sunday - 45 min run

We don't have a TNT Running workout next weekend, so I'll be on my own - which is probably better so that I can actually get both foundation runs in. I really need to get my butt increasing that time if I have any prayer of getting to 10 miles by April 14.

2 comments:

  1. Busy week! Keep hoping reading your blog will motivate me :) You are doing great and will get there by April. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda! I really need to be better about updating as I actually go and not doing everything on one day!

    ReplyDelete