Monday, March 5, 2012

Ahhhh Monday

Today was definitely a Monday. Sigh. It's ok, it'll get better as we get closer to Friday. One day, one moment, at a time.

After yesterday's hill workout (and the craptastic day I had), I decided some yoga was in order. I did the " Spinervals Flexible Warrior 5.0 - Foam Roll Stretch & Recover" DVD. It's a great combination of yoga and foam rolling. My back and legs always feel better after it. In fact, my back's been cracking since I did it! There was obviously some tension being held in there. I really need to make this part of my normal routine.

3 comments:

  1. I might have to check out that video even though they are made for regular people. night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw it has 20 minutes of sun salutations so I will pass. I am probably one of the few people in the world who dislikes those. night-Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't done the sun salutations yet. I've just done the 55 min full body flow. I love how it uses the foam roller along with the yoga. Seems to help loosen things up a bit.

    ReplyDelete