Friday, March 9, 2012

Tuesday - Friday

Wow... I'm horrible at this blog to log my workouts thing. OK, here it goes for this week.

Tuesday - went to TNT and lifted. It went well. We had 14 people in our class, a few too many for my liking. The next class had 1 person. I was supposed to do an hour and 15 min on my bike after class. I ended up chatting with our assistant trainer for a bit and kind of ate into that time. I wasn't really feeling it... I need to get my butt back into spin class.

Wednesday - did my swim. It was a pretty good one. Occasionally, I feel like I really have it down, other times not so much. My shoulder was bothering me a bit during the swim, but I rolled it out later that night.

Thursday - I did a 45 min run before TNT and made a total rookie mistake. It's pretty much uphill out of my community and then downhill into the next community. There's a slight uphill through their community, and it changes back into a downhill. It was pretty windy out, but I decided it was just too nice to not run outside. Soooo... I ran 22:30 out and then 22:30 back (and retrace my footsteps). ROOKIE MISTAKE: I forgot to take into account the headwind I encountered while going uphill. Seriously, ran 1 min/mile slower on the way back. Not a big deal, but I had to cut about .25 mile off my run to get back to the gym on time. TNT was good, T's pushing me pretty hard right now.

Friday - had a good swim today. Did fartleks again. They feel weird to do in the pool, but I'm having fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment