Sunday, March 4, 2012

Saturday & Sunday

Saturday - I skipped today's cycle & transition run. Again, I know I shouldn't... but I did. I didn't even have an excuse to skip it other than "I don't wanna".

Sunday - I had a hill workout with the ladies of TNT Running today. It was great! It was a good 20 seconds up the hill, back down, then strides, then back up and repeat. There was some rest time built in too. It felt great to do hills again. It's been too long!

After my run, I decided to try my first green smoothie. I put in almond milk, spinach, strawberries, and bananas. It was really good. Tasted more like bananas than anything else. I think I'll use the pineapple, strawberry, mango mix in my next one.

3 comments:

  1. Did you use a regular blender? Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did use a regular blender - just put everything in and poured it into a glass after. It was pretty tasty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though my night was crappy I did at least steam my spinach for the morning. I am doing the pumpkin, tofu, spinach, etc one.

    ReplyDelete