Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday: Run, TNT

Today, I was caught up at work again... but, I managed to get out at 3:30 and was able to still get to the gym before TNT in order to get a run in. It was only 17 minutes, but it was good. I kept the pace at an 8:57 min/mile. That felt good - other than the fact that it was on the treadmill.

TNT was good, but crowded! Resolutioners... sigh...

I think with the runs that I'm going to bring them back to the 20 min runs. I have a couple of "off weeks" coming up and then go back to 20 min foundation runs anyhow. No reason to do 40 minute dreadmill runs right now (plus, things are tight that shouldn't be!).

I'm planning on either foam rolling, stick rolling, yoga, or a combination of them tonight. I desperately need it.

Running miles: 1.8

No comments:

Post a Comment