Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday: Massage

So, what happens when your massage is more of a workout than a massage? I had a run on tap today, but of course didn't do it. Seriously, I need to follow my schedule better. I've been slacking off and I know it. Instead, I met with my massage therapist and man did he stretch me out. Holy camoly! I'm not sure if it was more of a workout for him or me! My IT bands feel incredible. Like, I was stretching them out later today while standing in a store, and couldn't feel a THING. I haven't had that feeling in so long. Why would I run and screw that up?!

I did go to the bike store today and ordered a new saddle for my bike. I HATE my saddle. I ordered the Terry FLX Gel saddle. It'll get to my bike store on Thursday. I get to take my bike on Monday (MLK Day) and get the saddle put on. I can't wait! It'll totally screw with my current fit, but I'm excited. Hopefully this saddle does the trick.

I think that since I've been slacking this week, I'll do another ride tomorrow. The weather's supposed to be kind of crappy, so it'll be a good day to do it.

2 comments:

  1. Love a good massage. I have been following along but had trouble posting. Good luck with your ride tomorrow. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading. :) Glad you were able to post! Sometimes blogger isn't the nicest about allowing posts. I've had trouble on other people's blogs.

    ReplyDelete